Rapid Engineering LLC offers its Intelligent Control Systems Certification (ICS-II) training throughout the year, both at its Michigan headquarters and at field locations throughout the United States and Canada. The two-day training in Michigan and the two-day field training give technicians:
- A thorough understanding of how Rapid®'s DDC system works and what differentiates it from the traditional electro/mechanical controls.
- The benefits of each model's features and options.
- How to commission each unit.
- How to instruct customers on its use.
- How to maintain each unit for maximum efficiency, safety and life.
Moreover, it is enhanced by many years of experience in conveying highly technical information in a clear, easy-to-use manner that builds technicians' confidence in providing customer satisfaction. Class size is small (8 maximum) so technicians get not only hands-on experience working with the equipment, but also individual explanations and guidance from our instructors.
Technicians who successfully complete this course are updated on equipment features and improvements through technical bulletins and equipment updates. They also have free access to Rapid Engineering Technical Assistance, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm (E.S.T.). Answers to their start-up, maintenance or repair questions are as near as a phone or the Internet.
- ICS-II certification training covers Rapid®'s DDC systems. This course instructs technicians how to start-up and maintain Rapid® direct-fired units.
- Preventative maintenance course. A one-day course in properly maintaining Rapid® units. Recommended for your customer's on-site maintenance staff.
- Conventional Controls training covers electro/mechanical technology. This technology is used in commercial air-handling systems. Learn why this technology is less efficient and more costly than Rapid®'s technology.
Rapid Engineering LLC offers its Service Training courses at its Grand Rapids training center, or arrangements may be made any time of the year to offer a two-day class anywhere in the United States or Canada.
The Training class held at our factory in Grand Rapids, Michigan is a two day class. There are a limited number of seats available in each class. Please fill out the application as soon as possible to reserve your spot. Applicants unable to attend the school on the listed dates may request to be put on the waiting list.
- ICS-II USB Interface Kit
- Intelligent Control Service Technician Manual
- ICS-II Service Software
- Any transportation and expenses connected with your arrival into and your departure out of Grand Rapids as well as to and from the RAPID® facility.
Please Note: There is no shuttle service provided by Rapid Engineering.
- Lodging arrangements and expenses
- Incidental expenses (i.e. car rental, meals, telephone, laundry, etc.)
- A laptop computer (optional) Note: the laptop must have a USB port.
- APPROPRIATE FOOTWARE. NO TENNIS SHOES ALLOWED IN THE FACTORY.
The cost for attending this training certification class is $495.00 a person and can be paid via Credit Card or we can provide you with an invoice via email. It must be paid prior to the scheduled class. If you cancel with less than two weeks notice, you will not be eligible for a refund. However, you may reschedule for the next available class of your choice at no additional charge. Rapid Engineering reserves the right to cancel a class with a minimum of two weeks notice.
or email to email@example.com to confirm attendance.